Daily cleaning and maintenance of constant
The constant temperature culture shaker is a biochemical instrument that combines a temperature-controlled incubator and a shaker. equipment.
The constant temperature incubation shaker should be cleaned frequently. We summarize how to better clean the constant temperature incubation shaker:
1. Our experience is that it is best to heat the water to reach the temperature of the incubator when adding water.
2. Wipe the inner wall with 75% alcohol first, ventilate for 10 minutes, and irradiate ultraviolet rays for 30 minutes.
3. It is absolutely not enough to blow for one day after fumigation. It takes at least a week to let the formaldehyde dissipate, or the cells will not grow well.
4. Some constant temperature culture shakers can heat the inner wall to 90 degrees, and some have ultraviolet function. Routinely, the interior should be scrubbed with alcohol once a week.
5. Our usual treatment is to first wipe the inner wall with 75% alcohol, then fumigate with potassium permanganate formaldehyde for one night, and then ventilate for a whole day.
6. Don't put anything in the routine. The function of copper sulfate is to inhibit the growth of bacteria, because the current incubator has antibacterial function.
7. Take out the plate layer in the incubator and press it with high pressure. Wipe the wall of the box with 75% alcohol, then wipe it again with Shiro, and then irradiate it with ultraviolet light overnight, the effect is very good.
8. After autoclaving the plate, add an appropriate amount of sterilized double-distilled water or normal saline to the sterile operating table, and add a small amount of sanitizer. The concentration does not matter, and the cells can be cultured.